At the Elecraft booth at Radiofest this past weekend in Monterey I was
given an estimated release of late summer for the amp. Saw a Powerpoint
slide of the amp, looks kinda like a finned stereo amplifier you might
find in a car stereo. I'd guess something the size of a brick with fins
on top, same rectangular shape just not as tall. Didn't see the connectors.

73, Dennis NJ6G