In my K2 (serial 5625) I am using the K60XV option to drive a transverter. I
note that the low power output port power follows the power control setting
until 0.5 mW is reached. At that point the power control and LCD readout
continue to show increased power level up to 1.27 mW, but the output
measured on the XVTR output port remains limited at 0.5 mW.

Per the troubleshooting steps I have checked diodes D1 and D2, the XVTR
components and the coax cable connections on the RF board and nothing
appears to be amiss.

I noted that with the KAT2 connector disconnected from the control board,
the output level in question operates per the K60XV manual; i.e. output
follows the power level control and LCD readout all the way up to 1.27 mW.

Besides the possibility of component problems, is there a setting or set up
step I am missing? Or perhaps a conflict between microcontrollers among the
options I am using in my K2?

Thanks,

   Mike, AI8Z