Looking for a good hand-held mic for the K3.  I have heard all the
praises and accolades of the Yamaha CM-500 and I believe you; however, I
already have a pair of phenomenal headphones that I really like - the
Sony MDR-V6.

I operate mostly digital modes (PSK, Olivia, JT-65) and I'm getting
re-interested in CW.  I check in two or three times during the week on a
75m state voice net and I call a MARS net twice per month.

If the MH-2 is a good mic, that's what I'll go with.  I trust what the
Elecraft reflectors recommend.

Again, I have *no need* for the Yamaha CM-500.  I realize that won't
stop some of you from mentioning it, but I tried.

73,
Joel - W4JBB