Folks,
it is with great regret that I announce the passing of Paulí Núñez i
Iglesias, EA3BLQ.
http://www.qsl.net/ea3blq/angles.htm
For those of you that have thinkered with the K2 on digital modes, he
was the provider of a very nice kit that fit inside the rig, that you
may see at
http://www.qsl.net/ea3blq/tec_dig_int_ang.htm
But, on top of all that, Paulí was the translator of many manuals, mainly the
manual of the K2,
http://www.elecraft.com/manual/EA_trans/manuales_de_elecraft_.htm
as well as instructions for many programs for digital modes, mainly SSTV.
An author of ham articles, he won the XV Premio CQ Radio Amateur, in
2001, from CQ Amateur Radio's sister journal, with an article entitled
¡Yo he construido mi K2! (I have built my K2!)
http://www.cq-radio.com/pdf/200_ago_00.pdf
That is a great loss for us, the EA hams, and for others who enjoyed
his works. He will be missed.
EA3BLQ, SK

jon, ea2sn