Hi Tom,

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I didn't mean that I was changing to VFO B. I meant
that the LOWER display showed the VFO A bandwidth and then the LOWER display
reverted back to showing the VFO B frequency. I was just indicating that the
VFO A bandwidth remained constant and did not flip flop from one bandwidth
to another.

My money is still on software involvement. Did you experiment without your
software running?

73,
Mike K2MK

KQ5S wrote