I bought one used a few years ago and never installed it until I dug my
radio out of a box and put an antennna back up. I played with them in
the past and thought they made things sound funny.

However, I also got a new heat pump that puts all sorts of funny noises
on 15M. I switched on the DSP and it shoved the funny noises into the
noise floor which is higher, but much easier to listen to than the goofy
motor noises.

But I think someone else pointed out that you don't want to use it for
digital modes.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com