From: Mike K2MK [mailto:k...@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:54 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3SVGA

Hi Bill,

Your comment about the 12V is the first I've heard that the P3 won't be able
to be powered by the K3 12V output. Did the installation instructions
specifically indicate that the P3 will require a separate power source or
was that your decision? I can't find those instructions on the Elecraft
webpage.

73,
Mike K2MK

nr4c wrote