Hi Julie,

I have not seen another list response. Perhaps you got direct responses?

The split mode is not necessary for a repeater. See page 29 of the
manual. I dial in the repeater on one of the VFOs, switch to FM mode,
then push the Alt key ( hold down mode key) multiple times until it
switches to the + or - offset I want. When I key the mike the VFO
displays the offset transmit freq then goes back to the receive freq
when I let off the PTT. Separately is an offset setting but as I
remember it was defaulted correctly.

The squelch on my K3 is the RF/SQL knob. Setup on page 53 or around there.

73, tom n4zpt