> If that voltage is for certain positive, the answer is yes, the K3
> will switch it, but if it is negative, connect your other relay.

The problem is that many "high voltage" amplifiers have significant
relay current and no current limiting or reverse EMF ('catch") diode
and often exhibit a large *negative* spike when the relay opens.

An external relay or a "buffer" like Ampkeyer, Ameritron ARB-704,
WB9KZY "Keyall", etc. is a good insurance policy.  A relay or buffer
is required with any negative voltage (SB-200, FL-2100, FL-2100B, etc.)
key lines.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV