I am really pleased with the performance of my Elecraft gear and
the  great support that they provide.
It  is also impressive
that they think of all the little things too. For example:
-From comments that were made here on this list, I knew that
I would have to make up a new power cord for my P3 after installing the SVGA
board. When the new board is installed  there is more than 500 mA of current
required so the P3 can no longer be
powered from the K3 power jack.  When my
new P3SVGA board arrived I was pleased to see that they had thought to INCLUDE
a new P3 power cord.
-I ordered one of the new power cords to run the KPA500 on
220 volts instead of 120 volts.  I know
my KPA500 kit came with both sets of fuses but of course I could not remember
where
I put the fuses for 220 volt operation. When the new power cord arrived it also
INCLUDED a set of the correct fuses.
 Thanks ELECRAFT.  You
guys are AWSOME!

73, Bill - K6WLM