Just got a XG3 and loving it.  Of course I had to try every function out.
Memories work well for beacon CW/RTTY.  Friends 26 miles away copied it S6 on
the 0 Dbm level on 6 meters, of course our antennas are good.  A friend several
hundred miles away copied me on 40 meters so I am getting hooked on QRPP. Or
whatever 1 Milliwatt is.  Only function I cannot get to work is the “Configure
PF1 so send Morse” Pg 13 in the supplied manual.  The one online seems to be
out of date.  I called Elecraft and left a message but it was probably getting
late on Friday afternoon there.  Anyone tried this function?  Just need a way
for a key to plug in HI.  Wonder if supplying and unsupplying the antenna at a
Morse rate would damage something in the output stage?  Trying to use it for
everything except what it was intended for.HI.  73 Mike K4PI