Ed KL7UW,

After sending you a message at 01:06 Luxembourg time this morning, with copy
to the List, I received the following:

"The following message to <kl...@acsalaska.net> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 571-"5.0.0 Dynamic zone 195.46.255 not
allowed; relay through your provider's servers"

Unquote.

This has happened before when I tried to send an email to somebody else in
Alaska from LX.

If you still need any advice or links to info about IMD testing, please let
me know - perhaps some kind soul would relay your message.

My aplogy to all for using the List to send this message.

73,

Geoff
LX2AO