I have for sale a CG-3000 Automatic remote antenna tuner.  This unit is
functional, and just recently removed it from an antenna that I am no longer
using.  I purchased the unit new in 2008 from Array Solutions and it has been
working flawlessly since then in my application of tuning verticals and
inverted Ls.  It has been installed outdoors at the base of a tree in my back
yard.

I'm listing (and pricing it) as "as is" for two reasons.  It has been out in
the weather for over 3 years so cosmetically it isn't great.  The label on the
top surface, for example, is completely worn away.  Secondly, when I just now
tested it in preparation for selling, it seems to only obtain a SWR of 3:1
rather than the speced 2:1 on 10 meters.  Only tested on one antenna and
perhaps my K3 SWR metering isn't as accurate on this band.   I've never used it
on 10 meters, so don't have any historical reference point.  It works fine on
the other bands, matching a 37 ft vertical to SWRs from 1.1 to 1.6 on all bands
80 through 12 meters.   I've used it successfully in the past on 160 meter
inverted Ls.

The unit is completely automatic.  It tunes by sampling the RF input, and
requires a minimum of 10W and is therefore not suitable for QRP.  I have the
tune power of my K3 set to 13W and this has always worked just fine.  It has
200 memories for storing previous frequencies so subsequent tuning is very
fast.  Power rating is 200W.  Rated to operate from 1.8 to 30 MHz.  Requires 12
to 14 Vdc power supply.  I've been just running a two conductor cable for this
purpose, but you could also use a bias-T on the coax.  Average operating
current is 0.5A, but you should have up to 1A available for instances when
several of the tuning relays activate at once.  For additional information see
www.cgantenna.com and also the eham reviews.

Just now opened it up again and verified that everything inside is in pristine
condition.   Absolutely no sign of water intrusion, probably due to the good
gasketing of the top cover.

Original owners manual (sparse) is included as well as some additional
technical and applications info I've found on the web.  It appears possible to
construct a control head to manually initiate tuning via a 3 conductor
power/control cable, but I have not tried this.

This unit should provide an inexpensive but serviceable remote tuning solution
for many applications.  Not in same league as the upcoming KAT500, however.

Price is $100 via PayPal plus UPS ground shipping.   Shipping weight should be
7 pounds from 80503 zip.

If you have interest or questions, contact me directly via Email.

73    Craig    AC0DS