I have just added a P3 panadapter to my station and need to work out the
communication with this new device and the existing ones.
My setup currently works fine with the SteppIR controller tagged into a Y-cable
from SteppIR (RS232/DE-9). The anchor back to the USB hub is the ElecraftUSB
cable (FTDI chipset).

When I add the P3 panadapter it works fine in all respects expect tracking the
K3's frequency. If I then launch Commander the P3 displays the current
frequency
but doe not see any changes in frequency. The K3 and Commander continue to
communicate in both directions relative to frequency changes but the P3 is
blind
to changing frequency, but the P3 does continue to work fine in all other
respects.

At this time I am not attempting SteppIR control with logging software. If
simply adding another Y-cable will do the job then the SDA-100 controller for
the SteppIR might add on without a problem.

I'm in over my head in trying to understand which way and in what order is
flowing and also how it needs to flow. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack - WE5ST