Made a couple SSB QSOs prior to the start of WPX and one QSO in the contest
itself, but now am getting ERR TXF anytime I try to key the rig. Also, not
getting any power out to speak of. the pre contest QSOs were LP, the first
contest QSO QRP.

Checked all the settings, both directly and with the utility, everything is
set correctly. Tried a reboot, power recycle and reloading the firmware.
Nada.

Any method of keying in either SSB mode triggers the error message (PTT,
VOX, DVR). I do have the KDVR3 in this rig, if that makes a diff...

Looks like it works fine on CW, power moves from QRP to LP.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Julius
n2wn