I ordered a 1000 foot spool of wire from ebay per KW4A's suggestion. The fella I ordered it from shipped it promptly and I received it today.

Nice wire, it appears very strong and should be fairly invisible for stealth antennas. I put a soldering iron to it and it took solder with no problem.

He also sells the military poles/masts (both aluminum and fiberglass) which are stackable. I'll probably order some of those for my next antenna project.

The sellers ebay id is deagle1969.

I have no personal interest here, just happy with the wire I received.

73,

Rich Thorne
ARS: N5ZC
AMA: N5ZC