My P3 froze on a band change yesterday, and gave the fatal error message (new
FW loaded yesterday). I could have reached for the P3 manual, and perhaps
would have been able to figure out what to do??? But I checked the Elecraft
web page, saw that Elecraft was open for another 4 minutes, called and asked
for tech support. Dale picked right up and had me up an running in under a
minute.

Great service, available support, and willing to pick up the phone with only
minutes to quitting time - Elecraft tech support is the best!

-----
Brian,  op K1NW