It's nice to have both. The electronic one gives you a great ability to
find things, it's easily updated, and takes up no space on the bookshelf
or coffee table. And it's harder to misplace. It's dirt cheap compared
to paper.

The paper one is good so I don't have to either build on my operating
desk, or carry a computer to the workbench, and it's handier for
checking off steps, and reading in my recliner.

73, Mike NF4L