Im Ordering in kit form a pretty basic rig to start with then adding
later as funds allow.    Just K3-100 KAT3 and perhaps one filter for CW
to start.
I need it running before Field Day  as I doubt my current rig that's
well used, aged and starting to show problems,  will survive another
trip to the bigtop in the park.

  I am wondering how long after the order does it typically take for K3
kit orders to ship?       second  outside of my growing enjoyment in
contesting and DX  I do so some rag chew and  take the net control
chair,  is the 2.8 8-pole filter going to offer much difference in the
audio on both RX and TX?      In other words what advantages does the
2.8 offer over the 2.7

Dave ve3dvy