All I can say is Thank you Elecraft Forum for being so helpful.
I was on another forum and asked for help and was bombarded with personal
emails like "I had to figure it out so you need to also."

Not a friendly place for a new to digital user.

Here is my question about the K3 rig.
I have to set my center mark frequencies for CW, PSK31, and RTTY.

CW is 600. Rtty is 2125 I think, But what is the center frequency on PSK31.
I use a K3 with the 2.1 filter. If anyone knows please help me out.
Thanks
Gerald - KC6CNN