GM Keith:  Notwithstanding Joe's comments related to Na3p, I've noticed a K3
software "memory" problem which may or may not be related.

There seems to be two instances of when the K3 appears to "loose its mind".
(BTW its s/n 2432 using 4.47 and 2.73 FW.)

1st is when I've set up the Norm I and II for specific settings in CW and
SSB modes and as I cycle through various bands and / or power cycles, it may
or may not return the the Fltr & width that I had set for Norm I and Norm
II.  I can't tie the problem down to a specific sequence of key strokes.  At
one time I thought it appeared more in CW and SSB modes rather than Data
(FSK D), but now I'm not sure.

2nd is when operating FSK D and set for 45 baud, it will (for no good reason
that I can find) change to 75 baud.  The only indication is that RTTY copy
is now garbled.  If I go in and change it back to 45 baud, then things are
ok for a while - but I don't know for how long.  It happened 4 times during
the recent ARRL RTTY RU contest.

I've related this to K3 Support and was told that it was a known problem and
was on Wayne's list.  He has been somewhat busy lately with the new KX3 so
it hasn't worked its way to the top.

73,  Doug  VE3MV