I would not bet on the KAT500 being a lightweight.  Those large toroid
cores are heavy.  Certainly not as heavy as the KPA500, but not a
lightweight either.

The KAT100 had little brackets that could be placed so as to capture the
rear feet of the K2, so maybe some similar bracket will be provided with
the KAT500 to keep it from sliding back when mounted on top of a tiled
KPA500.  We will just have to wait and see.

73,
Don W3FPR