Hello,

I am back with more info after some investigations on my K3/100: No power
output after showing HI RFI message on the screen.
RF indicator at 0. I must mention that I encounter this situation after I
try to work with a homebrew linear amplifier (with tubes)

1. All tests are with 50ohm dummy load.
2. Rig is not on test mode, TX led is flashing
3. TX inhibit OFF
4. RX is fine, no problem
5. Firmware loaded again but no change
6. Check carefully every menu; even load a previous setting when everything
was OK.
7. Remove the KPA3, also disabled from menu, but no power after LPA.
8. Measure components on KANT3, all OK
9. Measure diodes from the switching (KPA3) D7, D8, D9, D10, and all OK.

Could be Q2, Q4, and Q5 from LPA the problem?

I don't have any other idea what to try, I'm very unhappy that this great
rig is not working anymore.

It is very hard from this part of the world the have access to Elecraft
support team (distance, custom, etc) BUT I hope with the help of this
reflector to locate the problem. I know that the Elecraft support reflector
is the best, helping me to fix my K2 when I had problems.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

All the best!

73! Adi
YO2LIW