With the following checkins and a KX3 to talk to, then another KX3 arrives, to
do a KX3 # 5 to KX3 # 24 production board to production board Q... we had a
great net.
Thanks to everyone who checked in and those that didn't get listed but were
listening, and special Thank you to John, N6JW for acting relay for NCS, with
his booming signal. Another thrill was hearing Don, W3FPR
  The weather is good, spring is on the way, Palm Sunday was noted and, of
course, April Fool's Day, all made entry into the comments, that extended past
the end of the formal portion, continuing for another half hour or so. That's
when I learn the most, a lot of times.
  The following checkins are acknowledged with the band cooperating quite
nicely.

KB9AVO Paul In KX3 24
K6XX     Bob Ca KX3 05 KPA500
WV5I    Dwayne Tx K3 5287 N.
K5RPD - JJ Ar K3 6303
AE7PM Hans Or K3 6039
K7BRR Bill Az K3 3545
WO1E Dick Tx K3 9111
N6JW John Ca
W3FPR Don NC K3 20
W5ETJ Gary Tx K3 3227
KB9WAF Dave Wi
AE5VV Nick Tx K3-100 6081
W0SZ Steve Co K3 176
K8DJC Nelson Oh K3 559
N1RX Bruce Nh K3 559
KM4IK Ian Ga K3 281
K0JWC Jim Mn K3 3447
W4RKF Jim Al K3 3618
KF5NDJ Ruger La
W5TTF Charlie Tx K3 4016, P3, PA500
K4GCJ Gerry Nc K3 1597 K-Line
KI6II Mike Ca K3 4454 K-Line
W2RWA Dick Ny K3 2603
W6NIA Matt Ca K3 24 P3-12
K6VWE Stan Mi K3 650 K-Line
N1LQ Dave Ma K3 373
W7LRY Larry Co K3 6347
KE9GBC Mike Tx K3 5047
WN8A Jim Mi K3 3480
AE7AW Tom Wa Ft897
WA7AFL Jeff  Ts430
NQ7L James Mt
KK7SS Dave Ft897 (?)
KB0YHL Dennis Mn K3 5162
W9SDX Greg Fl K3 6128
KE4WY Jim N Ky K3 6150
AI4W Pat Ky 7600
KA9ZAP Art Tn K3 - KPA 500 K-Line
WC7S Dale Wy K2-100 6669 K2-10 4360

tried hard to get to #40 checkin, but just couldn't quite do it. Phil will
return for Easter Sunday, so plan to pick up
an Egg from him.
Thank you all for making my fill-in time so enjoyable.

Have a great week,

Dale - WC7S in Wy