Change your span, does it go away? Change it further, does another spike
show up?  Turn off the K3, does it go away?

My answers were yes, yes, and no. I did find some spans with no spikes.
  Lucky the ones I use. I still need to go back and search for them
again now that I have reconfigured my shack layout.

I presume some sort of internal P3 spur with the SVGA card in place.

73, tom n4zpt