I have an intermittent problem when receiving and transmitting.
Rx: the received modulation from other stations on 80/40m in LSB sounds like it
is on the
wrong sideband. The RX level seems quite low. Sometimes I have the impression
that the
frequency is not stable, it is like the radio is tuning upwards, the sound of
the signal becomes
narrower (with the OP1 selected)
Tx: there is no or very little output power.
All symptoms disappear when I tap on the top case and the radio works normal
for a while
until it appears again.

Can someone imagine where I should start looking for the problem?
Any specific information on the installed options needed?

73!
Werner oe9fwv

--
"The best thing about computers is that they fly around the room when
you get

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013