Thanks Paul.

that will help me!  Waterfall is too dark on the external display when
is set where i like it on the P3 display. I just set it in between but
will enjoy the bias setting.

Also noticed a calibration difference between the two displays. Looks
like they are about 3-4 dB different when long term averaged.

73, tom n4zpt