From: Karl-Heinz - DL2FAG [mailto:dl2...@arcor.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:53 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Troubel TX on K3

Hello,

I   am   running   into some trouble with the K3 after playing around
with the unit (macro, settigs etc.)
After  a while I recognized, that the K3 does not transmit - no output in CW
nor
in SSB - even PTT does work.
Tuning  with  the  "TUNE-Button"  works  and  give the adjusted output
power.

Seems  that  maybe I have misconfigured a parameter - but doesn't find
it.

Any  idea  from  the  readers of the refelctors - where I have to look
for?

Thanks

--
73 de