Very good! Thanks Hunsdon.

I have been aboard a steam ship that "blew its stack". The noise is
incredible. My experience was a simple matter of routine maintenance blowing
the crud out of one stack. The Titanic had to vent all of the steam to keep
the boilers from exploding after she suddenly stopped all engines. The blow
went on until the pressure was finally relieved.

Their "receiver" was a "Maggie" that provided no gain at all. It was not as
good as a simple crystal set. How Phillips or Bride heard any stations over
the racket is amazing!

Ron AC7AC