Me too!

I just put together K3 6393 & P3 something-or-another, and I have a new
opinion on all of it. Next time I may pay someone else to put together a
$5000 radio, though it was an enjoyable ~10 hours for the radio (just
one hour for the P3). And there's so much to learn to run the radio that
I should have spent the 10H on that.

Two days ago I spent an hour trying to figure out how to get my mic
working (the bias setting was a note in the MH2 instruction sheet).
Yesterday I figured out why no one was answering me on CW (you have to
have VOX on if you're doing QSK or it doesn't transmit). I'm sure I'm
going to come up with a lot more of those.

So, I've had the radio for a week and I've made two contacts. At least
one was a state I needed for WAS.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com