I realize many here are in the QRO group as evident by K3 mail (smile)
but here's to hoping there are some QRP'ers in the mix.

Can you share your experiences using QRP SSB. Whether they be rag
chewing, contesting or working a net. Do you use a speech processor or
specific mikes. Things like that.

I wud like to know of any specific freqs, nets groups or websites
dedicated to this faucet of our hobby that you may also share.

(I am aware of QRP Amateur Radio Club International and their listed SSB
freqs)

Thank you for sharing,

you may also reply direct so as to keep the list uncluttered ....

72
Ron, wb1hga