I started on the Elecraft e-mail reflector on 12/23/09, or at least that is the
date of the oldest message in my archive.  I just checked, wondering how big
this was getting.  Well, it is about 48,300 messages.  Now, I know that is not
all of them because I have another folder of Keepers, that is, important little
factoids that are useful to keep around and that has about two dozen or so
messages in it.  And, then there are those trash messages that I just deleted
rather then keep in my archive.  But, I have to admit, this is the most active
news group or e-mail reflector I have ever been apart of that includes all of
the old comp.lang days and other computer programming newsgroups.

Keep it up, I have lots of unused storage, several TB worth.

73, phil, K7PEH