Steve,

If you are not running digital modes, you shouldn't need any other
cables.  If you are running digital modes (PSK, RTTY, OLIVIA, etc.) you
will need either a sound card interface between the K3 and the computer,
which will require its own cabling, or cables to connect the Line In and
Line Out on the K3 to the Line Out and Line In, respectively, on the
computer sound card.

Hope this helps.

73,

--Ian