Hi,

 > looking for a open source waterfall/pabadepter display for the KX3.
any ideas

Haven't gotten my kx3 yet so can't say for sure that the following will
work but most likely:

- quisk (win/linux/mac; http://james.ahlstrom.name/quisk/; not sure if
rig control works). It takes general I/Q in and can make the waterfall etc.
- kcomm ( http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html; supports win & linux but
should also compile on macs; supports k3 rig control which should work
with kx3). This has waterfall display among other things.

I am sure there are others (windoze only) but don't know much about
them... some might even run under wine on other platforms. I recall that
there is a list of useful software on Elecraft web pages somewhere.

Jussi Eloranta
AA6KJ