I've only been an Elecraft customer just over 18 months, and, yes, the
K3 was my initial purchase.  It has more than satisfied my operational
needs.  The P3 purchased a bit over 6 months ago has been icing on the
cake.  Both products are well thought out and work flawlessly together.
Such is the testament of the passion that I think Wayne and Eric have
brought to their enterprise and to amateur radio.

Certainly, the business case study might be interesting, but if it
leaves out the passion of the principles, its lessons will be lost on
the students.  Conversely, passion can take a company off track and down
blind alleys.  Clearly, Wayne and Eric have employed good business sense
along with their passion and avoided such a trap.

REgardless, I wish Wayne, Eric, and all at Elecraft yesrs of continued
success and thanks for the fine experience.

73, de Nate, N0NB >>