Fred,

Do the "spurs" appear on all bands?

Are the "spurs" still there if you disconnect the antenna from your K3?

When you tune, does the fequency of each spur change by the same amount as
the change in "zero beat" frequency due to tuning?

If the "spurs" disappear, then their source is outside of the K3 - P3 of
course.  The answer to my third question would help to determine whether or
not the "spurs" are being "heard" by a spurious response of the K3's
receiver, be the source internal or external, and which response.

73,

Geoff
LX2AO

<snip>