To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Question about Buddipole antenna

I live in an apartment and use the Buddipole as my only antenna. I have all the parts necessary to make either the standard dipoles or vertical.

All I can say is that it's fantastic. On 2 meters through 20 meters, it's a fantastic performer. On 30 and 40 meters, it isn't bad, considering how short it is.

Matt - K7OE

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:44:31 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)