Some time last year Eric or Wayne gave an approximate idea of size and
weight they had in mind back then. I am presuming the K2 and K3
amps/tuners are a good volume/weight predictor just need to be re-laid
out for the KX3.

the two together was something like 4" x 5" x 9" and 6 pounds as an idea
back then I thought.

73, tom n4zpt