Guys,

This rational is bogus.  The PSK users have to get used to decoding one
signal at a time with narrow filters if that's what is necessary. To
expect to have 2 or 3 KHz free of strong signals is crazy.

Dealing with this reality puts the burden on the receiving end.  No way
can you control what the rest of the wold does.  This isn't the Magic
Kingdom.

Given that PSK is a narrow bandwidth mode, why not use that to your
advantage?

Other modes deal with strong adjacent signals, why not PSK?

You bought a K3 for its high dynamic range and high adjacent signal
handling capability.  Why not use it for this purpose?

Of course the argument ignores all the laws of physics and
propagation.    I suggest you run some VOACAP prediction calculations
with 25 watts and look at what you can't work with 25-75 watts.   You
may not be interested in working the other side of the world, but others
are.

PSK isn't magic.

73 de Brian/K3KO