From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Arthur Burke
Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2012 10:06 PM
To: Bill
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Off list responses

Absolutely! It's selfish to come to *any* forum, ask for help and
specifically request that answers be provided offline. That said, there are
a number of responses I get offline as well, but many of them are either
private, semi-private, or responses from those individuals to whom I had
sent something in a similar manner.

It's only fair to post answers here where *everyone* can see them. I'm not a
shy person (I'm the only one in my family who has any modesty ha ha joke
joke!) and I tend to speak up (even when I shouldn't!), but there are many
who are less voluble than I. They may be too shy to ask the same question
that was asked and they, too, want to know the answer.

My other pet peeve? The guys who want all the previous BS deleted because
they have a 1200 baud modem and it takes too long to get it. Then,
consequently, some kind soul strips the dadgum (insert stronger expletive
here) thing to the point where you have no idea what the original question
was!

Other than that, this is day # (fill in the blank) of awaiting my new KX3.
Been chasing 7O6T in the meantime - fun stuff!

Art - N4PJ