Just had my first Olivia contact using my KX3. ( Olivia 4/500) On 80m
before I called the Virginia Digital Traffic net. Set at 5 watts into 75
meter OCF up about 45 ft. External SWR meter said about 2.5 watts to
antenna with 2.7:1 SWR. Was W4FMD's   Got up to about 45C. While not a
KX1 on the other end K3 on the other end.

Did not call the state wide net with the KX3, rather switched back to my
K3 at 75 watts out ( rotten conditions).

After net called a NY station using Olivia 156/500 on the KX3 but he did
not hear me. Only got part of his call but he is a net regular so knew
who was calling.

Heading to higher frequencies for the rest of the weekend.

73, tom n4zpt