HI.

Am using my KX3 on digital.  Noticed that in Digital USB when I dial
down the bandwidth to around 2.3 KHz the audio out goes away. Change the
setting up or down and the audio comes back. Also had bandwidth set to
600 hertz and tried to dial the center freq up to 2KHz but would not go
there. 1.78 was the max I think. ( rig in basement and I am up where my
email computer is ).

Also noticed that when I had it in USB and cut back the Hi Cut the audio
at about 3KHz went from 3KHz roll off to something like 2 KHz roll off
even though the reading was 2.9 KHz. I did not change the ESSB settings.

I can go back and take detailed notes.

any one else seeing this??

73, tom n4zpt