Hi Wayne,

How does the AGC work with respect to the Sub RX? Do the AGC config settings
affect both the main and sub in the same manner? Will the latest
improvements also be noticeable on the sub RX. While listening to the CW
pileups for 7O6T on the sub RX I felt that I was hearing the mush that
others have described for the first time.

73,
Mike K2MK

wayne burdick wrote