Hi Reggie, I built my own and adapted it to my supports available, (too low
for the 40 feet of ladder line for my version.)

What did I do to make it the K5KVH antenna?

I put the ladder line horizontal, from the center, to a tree, and a back
stay guy to the center insulator to keep dipole straight.

Works great and I was able to use it QRP or 100 watts and no problems with
mainly SSB.

It is best antenna I ever had on 40 and 20, over many years of verticals,
dipoles, and long wires as well as a Marconi.  Worked lots of DX and it was
able to work short and long skip well.

Stuart
K5KVH