Phil,
Several of us on the list have bought these.  John Harper, AE5X, loaned me his
CBA II battery capacity tester and I've been running tests on the various
batteries here.  This battery provides about 5Ah of useful capacity, just about
half it's rating.  The up side is, it weighs 11.3 oz and will last a long time
at the test current of 350mA.  That's about what I figure average current will
be on the KX3 with casual operating.

Interestingly, my 7Ah SLA measured out at 7.2Ah, my 1900mAh Eneloops (cheap
blue ones from Costco, $14 for 10!) measured out at 1.9Ah.  I'll publish the
discharge curves in a week or two and post a link here.  I'm trying to get
ahold of my friends LiFePO battery to test.

73,
Rob
NV5E