Hey Paul,

Nice to hear you are onto the P3 USB Interface.  I've never been 100% clear
on the proposed "future" capabilities, so I've been dreaming (which is good
but scary).

I'd love to see PSK31 & 63 support, RTTY, plus Olivia, as well as CW.  JT65
would be cool, but may not be possible in a commercial product (and Joe
Taylor has taken ill recently -- however he was working with the HDR people
towards integrating with them, so maybe commercial is possible).

In terms of blue sky, it would be nice to have keyboard support for
multiple memories as well as an incrementing serial number register.

In terms of the minimum PSK31, RTTY 45.45, and CW xmit and receive.

And I would hope that this could function with the P3 screen by itself
(without requiring adding an additional monitor)

73, Bob, WB4SON