That switch!!

That switch has caused more problems that it was worth -- it seemed that
every time I would take the cover off of my K2, for whatever reason, and
then replace it, I'd turn on the rig and get the infamous "Lo batt"
message because my fat fingers accidentally pushed That Switch to the
wrong position.  Off came the cover, the switch was set properly, back
on went the cover and everything was fine --- until the next time.

Glad to see it's gone...hi  (althiugh as Keith points out, even though
it's gone, it's still causing problems...hi)

(what was it for, anyway?
Tom, WB2QDG

K2 # 1103