Hi Stan,
    I found the OQRS button just below the log search results.
If you are a Clublog user you can have the date and time fields of the
QSOs filled in automatically just by logging in the system.
Then you are redirected to the Paypal site where you can pay for the
direct qsl (if you decide so).
I hope this information are useful.

Ciao 73
Fabio