I've purchased various TRRS plugs from Markertek in the past.  As far as I
can tell, they've had the widest variety (had to replace the plug for my
Etymotics IEMs, and they had the only one that was small enough and looked
comparable to the one my IEMs came with)

http://audio-video-supply.markertek.com/search?w=TRRS&IMAGE.x=0&IMAGE.y=0&IMAGE=search

./ben
W6MCM