I was using the CWT decode functionality this weekend and still notice a
decreased sensitivity or ability to decode but with a little tweaking I was
able to get it to function. It may not be as good as previously but it still
works fairly well.  I am glad that Wayne and crew are looking into this.

Keith
AG6AZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos